We will help you design and manufacture your own basic 95% polyester / 5% spandex or 95% polyester / 5% cotton dress and/or outfits!
What does this package include?
Short answer - we will hold your hand through the process of designing and manufacturing your chosen number of styles.
- 30 minute Zoom session kickoff (held once every three weeks).
- We will help you choose between one of three dress silhouettes and one of three possible sleeve lengths.
- We will search our extensive network of artists and portfolios to source prints for your project, and procure an extended commercial production license (average cost $40-$100, included in your package price) for that artwork to ensure legal compliance.
- We will go back and forth with you with unlimited dress mock ups and revisions. Once you are satisfied, we will connect you with the factory directly to facilitate payment and shipment!
What this does this package not include?
- When you have approved the dress mock ups, you will be responsible for payment in full for the cost of the garments themselves, which will range from $8.5 to $12.5 per piece (inclusive of freight and customs fees) depending on order volume.
How many dresses do I have to purchase?
- The minimum order is usually around 20 dresses per style, but it is much more cost effective to produce a larger quantity.
What if I want to have my own label sewn into the dress?
- No problem! There will be a one time separate $99 fee to cover the cost of designing and manufacturing those labels. Just let us know on your consulting call.
What if I decide I'm not ready to move forward once we've gotten the mock up completed?
- No problem! You can walk away with full rights to the designs that we've come up with - we'll even send you a pretty portfolio of graphics for you to keep on hand should you decide to manufacture elsewhere in the future.
Please note that we will not work design or manufacture designs that would constitute intellectual property theft.